When you attempt to open QuickBooks Desktop, you see the following error:-
QuickBooks stopped working
- If you are getting this error when working in QuickBooks, please see the While working in QuickBooks, QuickBooks closes unexpectedly article for more information.
- If you encountered this error while working in the Bank Feeds module in QuickBooks 2014, please see the article for more information.
Why this is happening
There are several possible causes for this issue:
- A company name that is too long
- A damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file
- Hard drive corruption
- Damaged program files
- QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated to the latest release
- Damage to the Windows Operating System
The following troubleshooting steps are for the Windows operating system, which is not an 247onlinetechsupport.com product. The steps can become complex if errors occur while repairing or uninstalling .NET Framework. If you are not comfortable doing these steps on your own, 247onlinetechsupport.com recommends you consult with your computer's manufacturer or a computer professional.
How to fix it
247onlinetechsupport.com recommends many solutions for this problem. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to try all possible solutions to resolve the issue. For best results, visit http://247onlinetechsupport.com .